Celebrancy is not considered a job to me, but rather a Privilege and an Honour to be invited by the family to be their Celebrant of choice. To be trusted with the sacred honour of holding the space of love and compassion at the final goodbye. Sandra Kay
At the time of your funeral, I genuinely believe it is important for your family and loved ones to feel a connection with the person that is chosen as your service celebrant.
In this regard, I only offer this service to individuals or families who have worked with me in their End-of-Life planning. This allows the space for a genuine understanding and knowledge of the person when creating a truly heart-based service on behalf of your family and friends.
“If you really want to receive joy and happiness, then serve others with all of your heart. Lift their burden, and your own burden will be lighter.” – Ezra Taft Benson
- Up to 2 Hours Initial meeting with the family to discuss individual requirements and gather the necessary information to be included in the service.
- Provide samples of verses or readings you may like to use in the service
- Liaison with the funeral home or Facility where the service will be held
- Draft copy of the intended service provided to the family for amendments or review.
- Provide an Order of Service to the chosen printer for booklets/pamphlets if required.
- Up to 2 Hours to attend the Family Home, Funeral Home or Nominated Facility to deliver the Funeral Service.
Total Cost: $625.00
Please note: For in-person home visits 30kms return travel is included. Additional fees may apply if further travel is required, this will be discussed at the time of service enquiry or bookings.
Additional Options Available
Service Order Booklets can be designed by us and arranged to be printed professionally and delivered to your nominated location. Please ask for a quote which will be dependant on your choice of print materials and quantity.